Friday, February 24, 2012

Movie Review: Tiny Furniture

Lately I've been having insomnia.  I usually can't sleep until 3 at the very earliest.  Usually I just stay up and watch How I Met Your Mother until I feel sleepy enough to actually fall asleep.  But yesterday I finished the final episodes of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix, so I had to find something else to watch while I tried to wind down.  I picked a movie called Tiny Furniture.  The description was something about an artist, so I thought why not.  Other people who have seen this movie may disagree with me, but I found this movie incredibly boring.  The characters were annoying and the storyline was less of a storyline and more just something that happened in someone's uninteresting life.  It's the story of a girl coming home to live with her artist mother and her annoying high school sister after she graduates college.  Pretty much, she ends up having a male Youtube celebrity stay at the house, and nothing happens.  Save yourself some time and don't watch this movie.  Unless you have nothing better to do.  But believe me, you have something better to do.  Watching paint dry would be better.  Even the ending seemed like the writers just got bored of the movie and decided to stop at a random point.  I hated this movie.  I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.  I give it a quarter of a star out of 5, just because I'm not allowed by myself to give a 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?