2. Fly in an airplane.
3. Go to Hawaii.
4. Get a tattoo. (Henna tattoo doesn't count but I finally got one.)
5. Dye my hair a fun color, instead of a normal hair color.
6. Make sushi.
7. Get another piercing.
9. Be a model for a photo shoot.
11. Watch half of the movies off IMDB's top 250 movies list (I've seen 48 so far, and only 1 of the bottom 100).
12. Conquer my fear of my sewing machine. (So far I have made a pillow from a T-shirt and learned to sew ruffles.)
16. Doodle/sketch at least once a week.
17. Leave the country. (not permanently)
18. Get to the point where I consider myself good at playing the guitar.
20. Design a website for someone other than myself .
23. Learn how to use eyeliner. (It's a work in progress, but I'm definitely improving.)
25. Remove all my makeup before bed, no matter how tired I am. (Sometimes.)
27. Start painting on canvasses.
30. Go to the top of the Space Needle.
32. See Rise Against in concert.
33. Catch fireflies.
34. Go to Finland. See the huge art festival and a metal show while there.
36. Be an extra in a movie.
38. Visit a ghost town.
39. Have someone famous wear jewelry that I made.
40. Be on a game show.
41. Go to San Francisco. Meet The Tsaritsa. Eat gluten free Ben and Jerry's ice cream cake in Golden Gate Park. Take a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge.
42. Actually give my blog a redesign I'm happy with. (Read as: one that has a definite color scheme and no longer has a bajillion different fonts)