Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disclosed Location

Okay, guys, are you ready for a giant change on my blog? I'm disclosing my location. I live in Seattle. Yep, so now I'm not so mysterious.  But I'm still not telling you my name, or G's.  Living in Seattle means that I take pictures like this.

Yep, I took this photo, but I've never actually been to the top of the Space Needle.
I will someday, but I'm afraid of heights, so not for a while.

And now I need your help.  Since I have now disclosed my location, I need to rename my blog.  I would like to keep the Happenings part but add an adjective before it.  Any suggestions?  Also, I am not naming my blog Seattle Happenings. No way.  Hopefully this will also shorten my blog name a bit.

9 comments:

  1. I knew you lived in Seattle!
    (I forget how I knew, this, though.)

    Hmmmm, an adjective... I dunno! I will have to think on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you lived in Seattle!
    (I forget how I knew, this, though.)

    Hmmmm, an adjective... I dunno! I will have to think on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you lived in Seattle!
    (I forget how I knew, this, though.)

    Hmmmm, an adjective... I dunno! I will have to think on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happenings from a semi-disclosed location? I'm probably no help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Triplet comments! Ellen, I think you knew because you were one of my three giveaway winners, so I mailed you your prize and it had my return address on it. And Ginny, I love how instead of shortening my blog title, you're just making it longer, which until just now, I didn't think was even possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you lived in Seattle, but maybe that's because I have your address :)

    What kind of adjective do you want? Silly Happenings? Strange Happenings? Remarkable Happenings <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I realized that sending people mail was sort of wrecking my anonymity, but oh well. I don't know what kind of adjective. It just needs to seem right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mind=blown. I'm not sure my mind can cope with a change of this enormity!

    I don't really know anything about what Seattle is like. Everything I know comes from Frasier, cos that's set there. The space needle looks pretty awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dan, Seattle is basically a city where people think you're crazy if you don't like coffee and everyone loves recycling. The population seems to double on days where it's actually sunny/not raining. It rains a lot here. And Frasier is a good show too.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?