Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm Astounded

I woke up this morning to three new blog followers!  I find this amazing and it has never happened before.  I gain about 1 follower every few weeks, on average.  So to my new followers, thanks so much for following me!  I really hope that you will enjoy it here.  Today I am busy shooting two different videos, because apparently I do that now.  So this is all I have time to say.  Hopefully I will be posting some really fantastic video very soon.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Okay, I managed to find something to keep you entertained.  It's the fashion blog of a wonderful artist.  With masterpieces like the following one, you need to go check it out right now.



Personally, I love the drawing style as well as the fact that the blog isn't at all overly text-heavy.  So get out of here right now and go here instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?