Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rite Aid is Great Part 2

I went back to Rite Aid today and bought a bunch more stuff.  I used up my bank reward card plus $16 of my own money, but I'm super excited about some of these things.  Some of it is boring and functional, but I took a photo of all of it.

cheap brand Kleenex and razors are not the exciting products
also pictured: 3-way adapter so I can actually use my fairy lights, since I am using all of my outlets



The last two products are the ones that have me excited.  Sally Hansen, you are amazing.  I have heard both good and bad reviews of the Sally Hansen nail polish strips, so I decided to finally try them for myself. I purchased all Laced up, because lately I've been pretty into lace things.  I have an idea for a way to do a lace manicure without actually sticking lace on your nails too, but that's for another time.  I plan to do a Scotch tape manicure next, but after that I'll try these out and write a review.

The other product that makes me super excited is called the Sally Hansen No More Mistakes Manicure Clean-up Pen.  I am really excited about this product because I am awful at not polishing my fingers along with my nails, as I mentioned in a post a few days ago. It claims to instantly erase smudges and smears and I intend to test this claim.  I'll try it out when I do my Scotch tape manicure, and I'll review it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?