Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Fashion: Summer Clothes in Winter

Since I have a limited cold weather wardrobe, sometimes I like to wear clothes that wouldn't be warm enough alone over a plain colored long-sleeved shirt.  I found the printed top in these pictures in my closet when I went home to visit my family.  My mom bought it for me at a yard sale and put it in my closet to find when I came to visit.  You may notice that I'm back to doing mirror shots.  That seems to be what works best right now.  I also found out that pictures look better if I set the camera to night mode, even when it's not dark.  And I was going to let this part be a surprise, but I changed my mind.  I bought some goodies on eBay yesterday, including a new camera.  It's just like my old one, except red instead of blue and it has 12 megapixels, whereas my old one only has 8.2.  I also bought a tripod and a remote shutter release, which should make taking self-portraits much easier.  The best part is that the camera I bought costs $70 when it's hugely marked down and I won it in an eBay auction for just $20!  I do love a good deal.  I also bought a few other things, but I will let them be a surprise.  So, without any further ado, here's what I wore.



 

gray shirt: Walmart, pink and black top: from my mom from a yard sale, gray coat: Goodwill, jeans: Sears, boots (they're the purple ones): Goodwill

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl you are prepared for this winter!!! Here in Brazil we are enjoying summer!!! Best regards from Canga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfits, your tops garment looks incredible and I think comfortable to wear. A lot of thanks for sharing.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I like it a lot, even though I normally stay as far away from pink as possible. I like flowy ruffly clothes though. And I really like uneven hems too, so it's right at home in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?