Monday, December 26, 2011

Gingerbread House Pictures and Holiday Recap

Here is the picture of the first gingerbread house I ever made.  It looks okay from the front, but not from the sides at all. Notice the only picture I'm sharing is from the front.


My trip to see my family was short, but good.  I got to see my brother and his girlfriend, my parents, my grandparents, my aunt, and my adorable little 6 year old cousins.  I can't believe they're already 6!  They were at my grandparents' house in the pretty dresses they wore for their dance recital.  I got them a story book with Disney princesses and magnets to create scenes, and they absolutely loved it.  We had early Christmas at my parents' house and they gave me some really good smelling candles and my mom got me a cute top and cardigan.  My mom cooked a really delicious pork roast and mashed potatoes and corn.  I raided my old room for a bunch of stuff, including my card-making supplies and some cardigans.  My grandma's Christmas tree is always really pretty, so I took a picture of it.


For actual Christmas, I ate dinner with G's family.  We had lamb and potatoes and peas and brussel sprouts.  G's cousin's girlfriend made a really delicious rum cake.

Both of my Christmases were really great.  I hope you all had a great Christmas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?