Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fashion: My Camera Sucks

So for today's fashion post, I attempted to make snapshots from a video I took, instead of dueling with the 10-second timer on my camera.  The room was poorly lit, so it didn't work out too well.  Also, my camera put a bunch of color noise in the pictures, which I had to remove, so they look even worse.  Anyway, here's what I wore.

purse from Crossroads Trading Co. (thrift store)
the handle is falling apart so I have to get a new one soon


Yellow shirt: Walmart, grey dress: Crossroads Trading Co., brown leggings: Sears, red flats: Crossroads Trading Co.

I love this dress, so much that I have had to sew one of the straps back on once.  It's wonderfully twirly and has a cute bird design.  The flats are my go-to shoes during the summer, and I don't wear them very much during the winter.  They have a satin ribbon bow on the toes and they're red.  I love brightly colored footwear and purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?