Saturday, December 10, 2011

Achievement Unlocked: Wall Decorated

I finished decorating my wall a few days ago, but i just edited the pictures today.  There's one gap that I'll get a 4 x 6 frame and print something out to put in it.  Other than that, I really like how it turned out.


putting up lights?


the whole thing



this is one of my favorite parts
made this mask for a masquerade ball two years ago

I'm so happy with how this turned out. 
All I did to make the jewelry organizer was wrap the cool paper around the cardboard frame backing and tape it down.  Then I just poked the earrings through the paper and it's heavy duty enough that it didn't rip.  I really like how it looks with the silver frame.  Using a frame is also a great solution because you can hang necklaces on the corners.  You could also get some small hooks from the hardware store and poke them through the cardboard backing and the paper and use them to hang more necklaces, as well as bracelets.  Smaller hooks would work for rings.

I'm very happy with the final result, and it was surprisingly simple to make the jewelry organizer.  They would make great gifts, perhaps with some new earrings.  Just make sure that the paper you use is strong enough that it won't rip, and don't hang really heavy earrings on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?