Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Manicure: Failure Edition

I decided to try a Scotch tape manicure, because it looked pretty cool and also pretty easy.  I did not account for the fact that I hardly even have enough patience to wait for a single-color manicure to dry.  I didn't wait until the nail polish dried all the way before peeling off the Scotch tape, so it didn't turn out very well, and after the left hand turned out so badly, I didn't do the Scotch tape bit on the right hand.

So the verdict is that while the Scotch tape manicure works great for some people, it is not for me.

You say you want to see pictures of the failure?  Your wish is my command.

Just one picture; you can't really see the failure but it's definitely there, trust me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?