Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Product Review: Sally Hansen Manicure Cleanup Pen

Remember how I have problems when I use dark colored nail polish?  How I tend to get it on my fingers as much as on my actual nails?  Well I discovered this product that seemed like it would be a "miracle solution" to my problem.  It's called the Sally Hansen Manicure Cleanup Pen and to my surprise, it works just like it claims to!  And the best part is that you can pick one up at Rite Aid (probably other places too) for less than $5.  And it comes with two replacement tips as well, which makes it a really amazing value.  Look, here are my results.  You can't tell that I cleaned it up with the Sally Hansen Cleanup Pen, but you'll just have to trust me that I did.

the product

the mess

the results
I cleaned up my entire manicure and pedicure in about two minutes with the Cleanup Pen, and I didn't even mess up the part on my nails at all.  I tried it with the polish still wet and with it dry, and it works great both ways.  If I were you, I would pick one up right now.  I give this product 5 stars out of 5, and I will definitely be buying it again whenever it gets used up, which will probably not be for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jay!Just popped by to say that I have selected your blog as one of my blogs of the year. It's a great honour :)!

    http://www.intogeek.net/2011/12/my-blogs-of-year-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much, Dan. I feel very honored :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?