Monday, December 19, 2011

Home for the Holidays

Well, kind of.  I'm going home tomorrow to see my family.  My dad and brother are going to come picke me up. It's four hours away and I'm really looking forward to it, because I thought I wouldn't be able to go home this year.  G doesn't have time off work until Friday, and Friday through Sunday, it's supposed to be really bad weather in my hometown, so we weren't going to be able to go.  But then my mom had the idea for my dad to come get me and bring me back before the bad weather hits, so I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back Thursday.  It should be really fun and I'm super excited.  So that's why I won't be posting anything for a few days.  And if you have absolutely nothing else to read because my blog is the only thing you ever have to read (totally impossible scenario, but work with me here), may I direct your attention to the "Blogs I Enjoy" tab at the top of my blog.  If you click that, you will find lots of fantastic reading material that should last you until I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time with your family! My family is all in Turkey so I can't :(

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?