Thursday, January 27, 2011

What?!

First off, I'd just like to say that I'm pretty sure I aced that midterm. I find out tomorrow.

Second, I'd like to share this conversation I had with a guy in the elevator.

Random Guy: So what happened to you?
Me: My legs don't work.
Him: Oh cool!
Me thinking: Are you serious?!
Him: Have you seen Glee?
Me: No.
Him (we reached his floor): Well it was nice to meet you.

It was very bizarre.  How is it cool that my legs don't work? Seriously, who says something like that? All I can think is that by his logic, that is cool because one of the characters from Glee is in a wheelchair.  I haven't seen the show but one of my friends is a Gleek, so I know that information.

That's really all I have to say today, so goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?