Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

Guess what everyone? My birthday is on January 28th. I am turning 19 (I know, I'm a youngster) and I think it would be really cool if I had 19 followers by then. So if you like my blog, tell a friend about it please. Thank you.

And to balance out that shameless self promotion, I am going to do some shameless shelf promotion. Check out this shelf.

That's a pretty cool shelf. It looks like a tree and you can put stuff on it. It serves a dual purpose, art and storage/display. You could use it for trinkets or books or movies or trophies, the possibilities are nearly endless.

Now for the actual interesting? part. This morning I poked myself in the eye with my mascara brush. It hurt really really bad. It's also really weird to think that I did that because I'm becoming an actual girl and wearing makeup and trying to dress cute. It's still strange to me. I just realized that I only had one class today. That was pretty exciting, because I thought that I had two, but I only had one and I'm already finished with it.

Sometime soon, I'm going to try reconstructing a t-shirt like the Tsaritsa. She's awesome and it looks pretty easy and cool. You should go check out her blog. It's great. Just click this right here. I am also going to learn how to solve my 4x4 Rubik's Cube.

Last night, I watched Carrie with my roommate. ATTENTION: PROCEED WITH CAUTION, SPOILERS GALORE!  I swear that galore is a word, but after typing it, it just looks strange. Oh well. I actually didn't like the movie very much. Aside from the full-frontal nudity in the beginning that was completely unnecessary, the storyline was great, since Stephen King wrote it, so what do you expect. The end doesn't seem finished. I want to read the book to see if it ends the same way. It seemed like there either should have been more or they should have cut it off after the house burns down. Carrie's mom is insane! I couldn't stand her, especially when she had not only not told Carrie about the existence of periods, but also accused her of sinning when she got it. She said that she wouldn't have gotten a period if she hadn't sinned, like Carrie isn't already embarassed enough, she has to be ashamed too.  I especially hated it when Carrie's mom made her go in the closet. The teacher was so ridiculously two-faced that I wanted to hit her. I felt really sorry for Carrie because her entire school was completely horrible. I can't believe that they would laugh at her after she got pig blood dumped on here. Tommy was the only truly nice person in the whole movie and then he died which was lame. I give it a 2 out of 5. I would not watch it again. The storyline was great, the characters were mostly awful, and the repetitiveness was annoying, especially, "They're all gonna laugh at you. They're all gonna laugh at you. They're all gonna laugh at you. They're all gonna laugh at you. They're all gonna laugh at you."

Since my birthday is coming up, I'm going to make a wish list of the stuff I want, even though I probably won't get any of it.

 these shoes

these shoes

these earrings

an industrial piercing

these earrings

these earrings


Also, my tattoo, which I haven't designed yet and do not have money for.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, sweet! Good luck with the t-shirt reconstruction!! Oooh, and I really like those Pacman earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll post pictures once I finish.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?