Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I was going to call this post something else, like The Amazing 100th Blog Post Spectacular, but then you would have been anticipating something amazingly spectacular, so I didn't.  Just know that this is my 100th blog post, so that's pretty cool. The time has really flown. I'm surprised that I've been able to stick to the post-a-day thing. If this was a paper journal, it would have stopped before the 3rd entry.  I'd like to say thank you to all of my followers for being interested in the things I have to say.  You are my motivation to continue with this, so thanks for being so amazing.  And I got my blog a present, a fancy new title banner.  It's a bit unfinished at the moment but the blog just insisted on unwrapping it early.

It's my 19th birthday today! Tonight I am going out to dinner with some friends and then we are going to watch Edward Scissorhands.  But right now I am doing laundry, with some help from C. And by some help, I mean that he is practically washing my laundry for me.  I Facebook stalked and friended him today.  He is doing math homework right now, but he might come watch Edward Scissorhands with us tonight. And now I have to study for my drugs and society midterm that's on Monday. Goodbye for now.

There was supposed to be balloons and confetti falling on you as you read this post, but there were some budget cuts and also I thought you might complain because of the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?