Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Frightening thing that happened to me yesterday

Yesterday the movie was canceled.  I texted H to see if he wanted to go see something else. He didn't text back but later I found out that it was because he didn't have his phone turned on.  Anyway it was probably for the best because while I was sitting on my bed and doing my homework while watching the season finale of Life Unexpected, all of a second my entire body started shaking violently. It only lasted for about 30 seconds but I was really scared. It seemed like I had a seizure. Paramedics were called and decided that it most likely wasn't a seizure but tremors, whatever that means.  I didn't go to the hospital and I felt pretty normal, but today I noticed that I've developed a twitch or tic that I didn't have yesterday. It happened a lot today. My leg will jerk and my eye will twitch at the same time.  I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, so I'll see what they have to say.  I'm sorry to report that I don't have any movie reviews for you guys, but I'm sure that you can understand why. 

I learned some interesting stuff in class today. One of the things I learned was that back in the day, tobacco was considered a wonder drug and it was common to blow smoke in the face of a newborn baby in order to help it be healthy. Pretty crazy. I think that there was something from Physics too, but I can't remember. It wasn't important enough to put in my notes, just interesting. That's another thing that's really obnoxious. I forget so many things. I used to have a really great memory. When I was a little kid, I had a photographic memory.  Now I have to write myself notes to remember things. 

I have a book recommendation for you: Dean Koontz's Frankenstein. I just started it but so far it's really great and I am confident that I will continue to enjoy it.  Just don't read it if you can't stand descriptions of gore and dismemberment; don't say I didn't warn you. Now I am off to write that three page paper that's due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?