Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In which I once again discuss my plans for the day

I actually don't have a movie review today, but there will be at least one tomorrow, because tonight I am going to see Rare Exports with H.  I'm looking forward to it. That's at 7:30. I only had one class today, so I am about to take a nap and then I plan to watch the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars, since for some reason it aired at 7 instead of 8, so I missed it.  Tonight is the season finale of Life Unexpected and I will watch that tomorrow, because it's on at the same time we're going to see the movie tonight.  I also plan to write my drugs and society paper, for reals this time, maybe, and set up doctor appointments/physical therapy.

I guess that I'll tell you about the dream I had last night. In this dream, I had had two sisters and they had both been murdered. I was trying to figure out who the killer was because I knew that he would kill me next.  Somehow I did some super skillful detective work and figured out who it was, but when I tried to dial 911 into my phone, it didn't work. I kept dialing 991 or 01911 or 991911, so I had to drive to the police station to tell them who the murderer was. I did that and then there was this random guy in my car who was about my age. He started flirting with me and then he got out a gun. What can I say, this guy really knew how to get the ladies. He didn't shoot me and then for some reason I found out that he was moving in with my parents and I. Somehow that seemed completely normal for me, along with the fact that he would have to sleep in my bed. After that, we were like the best of friends. It was very very strange. Then my alarm went off and I got up and got ready for class. This dream was weird for me partially because I wasn't forced to watch the murderer kill my sisters, who don't actually exist in real life, and partially because I wasn't brutally murdered. I don't even consider it a nightmare, just strange. Have I told you about my nightmares yet? If not, I'll do a post about them sometime soon.

It turns out that Rare Exports is no longer playing, so I texted H to see if he wants to see something else.  In other news, I took a wonderful nap, watched Pretty Little Liars, and set up a doctor's appointment. It's been a pretty productive day. Now to eat some lunch. It's 4:00 and I am hungry. Did I mention that I really hate being put on hold? There was elevator music, then classical music that sounded like it was being destroyed by a tornado and then I got to listen to someone describing the dangers of the flu.

I got a fruit and yogurt parfait with granola and some roasted garlic hummus with pita bread. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Dreams are always so weird!! Yours seems like a nightmare, but it was also too confusing to be scary. I had a weird dream like that last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only classify a dream as a nightmare if I actually die in it or see my family or friends brutally murdered, which happens way too often.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?