Monday, January 24, 2011

The Ultimate TV Atrocity

You can probably guess what's coming next. Jersey Shore. I have never seen it before and it is on TV right now and I cannot believe how ridiculous it is.  So far, a girl ate a raw potato, everyone acted like idiots but they weren't really acting, a girl went to the gym without wearing underwear, and then the same girl went tanning and burnt her butt so she went home and took off her pants and sat in the mini fridge.  It's only been on for about five minutes so far.  These people are so mindblowingly idiotic that it, well, blows my mind.  I think my IQ has already been lowered by it.  So apparently Snookie? Snookee? Snooky? Nicole is always drunk. Her boss at the T-shirt shop is pretty much her babysitter and she just went out for a "coffee" (shots) while at work and then went to the beach and got arrested.

In other news, I watched Mean Girls 2 last night. I do not recommend it.  Joe was pretty cool and relatable to start with (she was the protagonist), but then she became pretty much like the Plastics, even while she was attacking them. My opinion is that it wasn't great and totally a letdown if you expect it to be at all like the first one, which I enjoyed.  Joe in the beginning was awesome but later she turned out to be horrible at flag football, which she referred to as powderpuff style, and almost got beat by the Plastics.  The girl who played Mandy, the head Plastic, was a really good actress.  She made me want to punch her in the face.  I am so glad that there weren't girls like that (at least not to that extent) at my school. I would have been the equivalent of Abby, except without the cute nerdy boy having a crush on me and the other happy things that happen to her, which I don't want to spoil in case you actually plan to watch it.

And finally, Pretty Little Liars is on tonight and I am determined not to miss it.

I wanted some chocolate but I don't have any, so I ate some Skittles because they look like M&Ms. It actually worked. I'm not craving chocolate anymore, weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?