Friday, January 7, 2011

Making Crop Circles with Al Gore

That is one of the few things that I do not need to do today. I do need to call my friend and see if she will take me to run some errands and then maybe stick around and help me do laundry. I am incapable of doing my own laundry now. It is slightly pathetic. I also need to get a bus pass, send some mail, buy the rest of my books for this quarter, try to sell back my old books, work on my t-shirt and figure out how to import a vector into Photoshop without it becoming pixelated, possibly see if H wants to get dinner with me but probably not. So far today I have accomplished the following: eat breakfast, get dressed, poke a smaller hole in my belt because it's my favorite belt that I always wear but it's too big, regain my sanity, put nail polish on the insides of my rings that I quit wearing because they made my skin change colors so I can wear them again, thought about possible plans for my birthday party, started playing Tetris Friends on Facebook and beat my roommate's boyfriend at it about six times and then he quit, and decided to start wearing makeup. So off I go to do busy things. Goodbye.

Stumbled upon this awesome video. It reminded me of when I was home for summer and it was really hot and my mom and I got a bag of popsicles and gave them to all of the people we saw doing road work. It feels good to help others. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.


Bad Bad World from Guster on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?