Thursday, November 4, 2010

Throw away your television

Don't actually do that. If you are actually going to get rid of your television, at least try to sell it. The title is some lyrics in a song. This is kind of a letter to Hulu, but not really. That made no sense and was kind of unnecessary but oh well. Anyway, post commencing in...3...2...1. I like Hulu because it allows me to catch up on my favorite shows whenever I have the time and it's free, which is a big yay for any college student. Free stuff=awesome, especially free food. Free food is like awesome squared. I use Hulu to watch Survivor, The Office, Modern Family, The Middle, and Life Unexpected. One of the reasons that I found Hulu so enjoyable in the past was the fact that the commercials were only about 1 to 2 minutes long. Sometimes you could even choose to watch one full-length commercial and then view the rest commercial-free. Well recently this all changed. Maybe it was just a change that the CW website made but they now have normal TV commercial length commercials. You'll be sitting there happily watching your show when BAM! out of nowhere comes a barrage of about six or seven commercials in a row. I combat this by having a book to read and pressing mute, because I didn't want to watch those commercials the first time and for all five-ish commercial breaks you show the exact same commercials. The point is, if there is a point, that I still like Hulu because it is free and it gives me something to do while I'm stuck in my room. I apologize to all 5 followers for this monstrosity of a post. I promise that I will attempt to post slightly more coherent things in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?