Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This should be something descriptive about the post

I decided to save some brain power by not coming up with an actual title. Why, you ask. Well, it's really a funny story, that actually isn't funny at all but I'm just saying that so maybe you'll keep reading. I have a final paper due on Friday. That's right Friday, as in two days from now. Somehow it managed to completely slip my mind, but luckily for me the professor emailed something related to it yesterday which caused me to instantly remember. It is 7-10 pages and I can't believe I forgot about it. Usually I get these things done about a week ahead of time. So that's what I'll be doing today. And it's not like I have anything better to do. The roads are like ice rinks, so going home is totally out of the question. My legs worked all day yesterday, giving me some false hope that maybe they were better for now. This hope was swiftly murdered when I woke up this morning and my legs didn't work at all. Oh well, at least now I won't be tempted to go play in the snow, or do my dishes, or wash my laundry. I can just focus all my energy on this paper and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?