Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Fantastic New Product

Guess what everyone! I invented something, only not really! But I have a cool idea for a versatile and stylish product for your homes! Are you excited yet?! It's the Hat Lamp! I know, I know, you're thinking that this sounds completely ridiculous, but let me explain. It's a lamp but instead of a normal lampshade, there's a fully functioning hat! You can even use a hat that you already own. Then, the lamp will cost less than an ordinary lamp. The way it works is you put the hat over it instead of a lampshade. When you want to wear a hat, just remove it from the lamp and place it on your head. The downside is that you could be potentially blinded if you leave the lamp turned on while wearing the hat, so I would recommend that you have at least two hats. That way while you are wearing one, you can use the other as a lampshade. This makes it really simple to change the look of your lamp. Have you ever had an embarassing experience involving drunkenness and wearing a lampshade on your head? That won't be a problem with Hat Lamp. Nobody will notice that you are wearing a lampshade on your head! If you don't want to rush out and buy a Hat Lamp right now, I don't know what to say. You're really missing out on a great idea and a creative yet functional decorating solution.

The Hat Lamp in action

So I actually do think that this is a pretty cool idea. I have a lot of hats and one day I just put one of them on top of my desk lamp because the bed posts already had hats on them, and I thought it looked pretty cool. My lamp is pretty awesome. Not only is it my favorite color, it has storage in the base and an extra plug in that's perfect for my cell phone charger or my laptop. Fantastic. Add a hat and your lamp can be a hipster or a cowboy or Charlie Chaplin or a sports fan. Just for the record, I'm not a hipster, I just have a fedora but none of the ironic clothing or the better than everyone attitude.
I'm out of unique, some would say creative, ways to end posts, so goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?