Thursday, November 11, 2010

Prepare Yourselves...

...for a short and boring post. I stayed up last night until 4:00 for absolutely no reason and then slept in until 1:00 this afternoon. I started watching Lonelygirl15 on Youtube which I hadn't even heard about until a few days ago. I guess I'm out of the loop. Anyway, I know it's fake and everything but I can definitely see how people fell for it. And it's a really interesting show. So that's what I did until 4:00 in the morning yesterday. I didn't even make it through the first season. That show really makes you think about a lot of things. So today,well what's left of it anyway, I will be watching more of that as well as catching up on my other shows on Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?