Saturday, November 20, 2010

Classes

I registered for some, well two actually. I need to register for one more but everything seems so boring. I have decided that I want to learn Latin, but that class is full. It's not even sensible for me to learn Latin, not even a little bit. Latin is a dead language, which means that nobody speaks it as their main language anymore. Basically, the only reason that I want to learn Latin is that my strange brain thinks it would be really cool. I don't even know what I'd do with it after I learned it. I certainly wouldn't sit around reading classics in the original language. I guess the only purpose of knowing Latin would be so that when I'm meeting large groups of people and we go around and introduce ourselves and share a fun fact, mine could be that I know Latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?