Monday, November 8, 2010

There's nothing on TV

It seems like the number of really good TV shows has dramatically decreased since I was a kid. When I was really little, I enjoyed shows like Fraggle Rock, Under the Umbrella Tree, Duck Tales, and Gummi Bears. As I got a little older, there were The Amanda Show, All That, Kenan and Kel, Rocko's Modern Life (that was a seriously messed up show but I loved it), Ahhh! Real Monsters, Rocket Power, The Angry Beavers, and Tiny Toon Adventures (also a pretty messed up show). There were so many good shows! I don't know why they all died off. Now, pretty much the only good shows, in my opinion, are Bones, The Office, Modern Family, The Middle, Life Unexpected, and Survivor. You may think that I forgot about Glee, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, or Gossip Girl, but I assure you that I did not. I was listing good shows, and as far as I'm concerned those ones do not qualify. There is such a disturbing lack of quality television nowadays that I can't understand why anyone would pay for it. I prefer Hulu, but you already knew that.
Now stop procrastinating and go do important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?