Friday, November 19, 2010

I Get to Go to Classes!

Believe me, that's something I never thought I would be excited to say, but sitting on my bed all day is starting to become boring. The Disabled Resources for Students people finally decided to help me, so I'll be going to classes again starting Tuesday. Today I have to make up a midterm and Monday I have a doctor's appointment. But Tuesday I will be back in class struggling to stay awake and doodling in my notebook just like old times! And I only have two classes now. I think I mentioned that I dropped one. These two remaining classes are both History and History is by far my weakest subject, but I'm still excited to go back. Yay! I'm doing excited cartwheels in my head right now because my paralyzed legs make them hard to do in real life. Adios.

P.S.? I won't be getting to the Twilight review thing yet this week, because quite honestly watching Twilight is not high on my list of priorities. Sometime in the future  I will watch it and then make a list of why it's so horrible.

P.P.S.  I'm probably never going to watch Twilight, but if I ever do, I will review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?