Saturday, November 27, 2010

blah (again)

I woke up this, um, morning (okay it was 1:00 in the afternoon) and found out that I am sick. Like the I feel like I shouldn't eat anything because my stomach is not happy kind of sick. Not only that, but remember how yesterday I vowed to do important things? Big surprise, didn't happen. I procrastinated. It doesn't even seem like a good idea when I do it. I know it's a bad idea but I do it anyway. Well, the good news is I discovered this hilarious TV show called Raising Hope. The bad news is that today I am sick and all I want to do is sleep, yet I must revise one paper and start writing another. And I actually have to do it today, for reals this time. I will not allow myself to go mildly insane after putting this off until tomorrow. So with that, here's a picture of one very "important" thing I accomplished yesterday.

It's like a Rubik's cube only it's shaped like a pyramid. This thing practically screams importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?