Friday, October 1, 2010

Stuff I Think

1. There are a lot of words ending in "press". Depress, impress, suppress, oppress, compress, okay well that's five not really a lot. Well, I guess it's a lot compared to like three or four.
2. If I had been born way earlier in the history of the world, I could have come up with some pretty awesome quotes. Thats a big problem nowadays, most of the really good quotes have already been said.
3. I always feel the need to eat ice cream when it's cold. It makes no sense, but I do it anyway, and then I complain about how cold I am. I never learn my lesson though. Ice cream's just too good to resist, unless you're lactose intolerant or something.
4. I love love LOVE being able to walk. Not being able to walk for about two months made me realize how many things I take for granted. If I can walk, it's a good day. It totally put everything in perspective for me.
5. "If life gives you gators, make Gatorade." I'm not sure who said that one first, but it was not me.
6. I have some very strange thoughts sometimes.
7. I want to catch a squirrel that does not have rabies and keep it as my pet and take it for walks on a leash. I would name it Spot, and I would tell everyone that it was my dog, and that he's just really little with a very fluffy tail.
8. The coolest talent ever would be juggling three Rubik's cubes while solving them while hula hooping and riding a unicycle across a tightrope over lava, blindfolded. However, that would be extremely hard to learn without dying.

1 comment:

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?