Monday, October 18, 2010

Apples

Apples are altogether fantastic. They're crisp and juicy and delicious. The only downside is that you have to type with only one hand while eating them, like I am right now. Remember that game you used to play as a little kid where you say the alphabet while you twist the apple stem, and then when the stem breaks, that's supposed to be the first letter of the person's name who you are going to marry. Well I still play that game. I just got a B. Yesterday I got a C. This makes me think that the person I will marry has B 1/2 as the first letter of their name. Wouldn't it be weird if letters had fractions? It would be so much harder to learn how to read, and the alphabet song would be way longer. Just a random thing that my brain thought and then I shot it out of my fingertips like lightning. I say that about lightning because lately in my dreams, I have had the ability to shoot lightning out of my fingertips. Last night it was purple and the night before it was green. Last night, in my dream, I was flying and someone fired a bunch of missiles at me. Luckily, I blew them all up with my awesome lightning before they could blow me up. Speaking of apples, have you ever played Apples to Apples? It's such a fun game. I am going to play it later with some friends while drinking hot chocolate. That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. You have such interesting dreams. I'm normally at work in my dreams, with no superpower to speak of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these dreams a lot more than the dreams I used to have, which consisted of having to see my family and friends brutally murdered before I get brutally murdered. If those dreams were at all accurate, I know what it feels like to be shot, decapitated with a battle ax, smashed between two cars traveling at high speeds, drowned, ripped in half, and burned alive.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?