Saturday, October 16, 2010

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

It's such a good movie, and guess who came over and watched it with me! H. It was fun. We laughed a ton. That movie is so hilarious. There wasn't any hand-holding and I'm not really sure if he saw it as a date or just as hanging out with a friend. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

This morning, I woke up and realized that I had set my alarm to PM instead of AM. Then I went to an awesome bakery with some friends. The apple turnover was delicious, the chai, not so much. It pretty much tasted like heated milk. Then we went to Pike's Place Market and walked around and had free samples. I sampled tayberry jelly, which is a cross between a raspberry and a blackberry. I also sampled raspberry honey almonds and a honey crisp apple. Then, I went shopping with my friend and got a really awesome coat at Goodwill for under $10. Then H came over and we watched a movie. Now I'm going to catch up on Survivor, and later is Capture the Flag. I haven't done Capture the Flag since I got back to school, so I'm really looking forward to it. We use glowsticks as flags and it's pretty much like a military operation. We strategize and have certain areas we cover while others scout for the enemy flags. It's lots of fun. Last year, I got my foot stomped on while playing Capture the Flag and my toe may or may not have been broken, but the toenail is still messed up. It fell off and then came back but it was kind of a dark purple color. Lovely image, isn't it?
That's all for now, Survivor is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?