Friday, October 15, 2010

H

There's this guy that I hacky sack with named H and he seems pretty cool and we share a lot of the same interests. He lives pretty close to where I do when we're not at college, in an equally small town to the one I live in. Today, he offered me a ride home with him whenever I want to go home for break, since my town's right on the way and then my parents won't have to come get me. It's a 4 hour drive when the traffic is good. Then, after we got done hacky sacking, we talked for a while. I used the completely true excuse that I didn't want to go back to my dorm room because it's like 90 degrees there. That is completely true but I actually just wanted an excuse to talk to him. There was lots of laughter involved for both of us and we both came up with some pretty random stuff to talk about just so we could keep talking. I kind of like him and I think that he likes me too, but maybe he's just a really nice guy. Anyway, I'm going to ask him if he wants to hang out sometime and watch either Coraline or Beetlejuice, because he also likes Tim Burton. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens, if anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?