Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seeing Stars

Warning: This blog post will be extremely short. If you were planning to procrastinate by reading my blog, you'll have to look elsewhere because this warning is longer than the post will be.

Now that I live in the city, I miss seeing stars at night. I hate light pollution.

Yep, that was the whole post.

Completely Unrelated Update that will Probably be Longer than the Original Post:
My friends came to visit me, and they informed me that the shoes I was wearing were not mine. At the event last night, they had to help me with my shoes because it's really difficult to take your own shoes off and put them on when your legs are paralyzed. I was wearing black Converse. I was not aware that the black Converse that they grabbed for me at the end of the night were not mine. They were the same size as mine and they actually belong to a guy. I have large feet. Anyway, after putting on those shoes, I did notice that they were much looser than mine and now that I think about it, they were actually laced differently. My brain somehow managed to not register that these were not my shoes. I noticed a little bit ago that the white part on the toe was getting pretty scuffed up. The really funny thing about this is that one of my shoes had been signed by Thousand Foot Krutch, a Christian metal band. There are three signatures in black on the toe and one in silver on each side of the shoe. I have no idea how I didn't realize that the shoes I was wearing today weren't mine. I guess it's just not a normal thing for me to go, 'Hmmm, I wonder if these are really my shoes', before putting them on. Daniel is getting his shoes back tonight and I should be getting mine back soon. It's okay, because I have other shoes, and it's not like I'm walking anywhere anyway, because in case you forgot, my legs are paralyzed.

Haha, that was a lot longer than the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?