- I live in the United States. I don't live in a third-world country where food and water are scarce.
- I have awesome friends, and who cares if H put me in the friend zone? At least he is my friend. I will no longer be upset about that.
- I have all of my mental abilities fully working, even if my physical abilities aren't.
- I can curl up in a blanket on my bed instead of having to sit in a chair and listen to a monotonous professor.
- I have extra time to study for my mid-terms this week. Some people skip class to study, but I don't have to. I'm skipping class because my legs aren't working but I have tons of extra time to study now.
- I also have extra time for entertainment. I finished the book I was reading. I also watched the first Harry Potter movie.
- I've never been abused or neglected.
- I have the opportunity to further my education.
- There are so many people who care about me. I have a fantastic support network.
- Even when I feel all alone, God is with me. He helps me make it through, and I'll be stronger because of it.
Listening to this song always puts me in a good mood.
Have a great day, everyone. I know I will.