Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth follower! Tbr! I managed to go to classes today! Yay, I'm finally getting better! I'm going to take a very long nap after I finish this post and my lunch. In related news, barbecue pork ribs taste like happiness in my mouth. Guess who has never done anything for Halloween in her entire life? If you guessed me, give yourself a pat on the back, because you're right! I've never dressed in a costume, went trick-or-treating, went to a corn maze or a haunted house or a Halloween party. Last year, I almost experienced my first haunted house, but there was a two hour wait and we didn't get in. But tonight I'm going to my first corn maze! I'm so excited and the best part is I'm un-sick enough that I'll actually be able to enjoy it! Last night before I went to bed, I told myself that no matter how I feel today, I'm going to my classes, because I do not want to miss this corn maze and somehow going to my classes will prove to myself that I am well enough. I woke up this morning, and I actually felt a lot better! I'm so excited for this corn maze! Note the excessive amount of exclamation points in this post if you don't believe me. I'm going to take pictures and post them here tomorrow along with a Halloween-themed post on a secret topic. I'm also going to my first Halloween party this year! I'm going to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?