Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Where to Go in Seattle: The Experience Music Project

Ever since G and I first started dating nearly a year ago we have been planning to go to the Experience Music Project at the base of the Space Needle.  We finally ended up going last Thursday.  It was so amazing, but my favorite part, besides the instrument tornado sculpture, was the Science Fiction exhibit.  I took a ton of pictures and then my camera battery died so I used G's camera phone, which has amazing picture quality.  I haven't gotten the pictures off his phone yet, but when I do I will definitely share them.  (There's one of me getting attacked by a Dalek!)  When we left I realized that I had checked my jacket at the counter and forgot to pick it up, so then G had to drive me back down to get it on Friday before we left to catch the ferry.  Anyway, here are my favorite pictures from my camera.








I tried to take a picture of the instrument tornado sculpture distorted in the wall.
It turned out even more distorted than it looked but I like it a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this brings back memories! I've been here, once, on a band trip in high school. I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?