Saturday, August 11, 2012

Announcement!

Next month I will be raising prices in my Etsy shop.  This decision comes only after reading way more articles than I should have needed to on not undervaluing your work.  Because of this, if you see something you want in my shop, you should buy it before next month, because the price will be higher then.  I have a few more things I'll be listing in the shop this month, including some paper goods for scrapbookers, smashbookers, card makers and other people who like cute paper things.  So if you're a person who likes paper, watch for those.  Here are pictures of just some of the items currently for sale in my shop.


pictures of my art are low quality so people can't just print it themselves without paying






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this decision! I'm also struggling not to undervalue my work, but it's hard to value it appropriately, especially if you're a beginner. I do think that your current prizes are not high enough. Also, your jewelry is quite interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback. What made me decide was an article I read that said people might wonder if it really is handmade and good quality if you price your work too low.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?