Thursday, August 9, 2012

Simple DIY Hair Flower Holder

I bought some really pretty hair flowers off of eBay recently (from this seller).  I wanted a way to store them that would also display them nicely.  When I was really little, my mom always stored my hair clips on ribbons hanging from my wall.  I had some vintage lace that I found at Goodwill for just a dollar.  I decided to just fold it in half and not cut it so I can still use it later for jewelry if I want to.  Since I'm moving down the hall at the end of this month I just hung it from my portable closet for now, instead of poking more holes in my wall.  All I did was fold the lace in half, loop one end around the closet rod, clip the other end on with a flower hair clip, and clip the other ones on at regular intervals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?