Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Cutest Thing

There is a guy staying at G's mom's house until he moves into the UW dorm tomorrow.  His uncle is a family friend of G's mom.  G and I met him yesterday and we had dinner with him and G's mom.  G found out that they have a lot in common: they are both half white and half Asian, they both love cars, and they both love almost every single food except tomatoes.  G and I got teriyaki today and we dropped off some for the guy, A, and G walked in first and said to A, "Hello, little brother I never had."  It was soooo adorable. 



I reacted to it like most people react to this video.

A is basically G's mini me, except A is a good 5 inches taller than G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?