Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vacation: Party Crashing

The water was really low when we were in Port Townsend so we were able to walk all the way out on this rocky strip.  (I'm sure there's a name for this type of formation but can't think of what it is.)  There were a bunch of seagulls chilling on the rock across from us, so naturally I waded across and crashed their bird party.  No birds were harmed in the shooting of these photos. Also I got a terrible sunburn that day.  Some people would call that karma.


These birds have no idea what's about to happen.

Consider this bird party crashed.

See those faces? These are what you call angry birds.

My painful sunburned feet

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a spit. But it might have some other name in American. Also struggling to decided whether I have more sympathy for the birds or you and your sunburnt feet. It's a close one.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?