Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet Somethings

Today is my two month anniversary of officially dating G.  We've really been dating for about 4 months, but anyway... He says some of the sweetest things to me. Yesterday we celebrated Halloween by watching The Simpson's Treehouse of Horror and not wearing costumes or anything. He said a couple of things that, yeah it's mushy but deal with it this is MY blog, made my heart melt.  That's right, I said it!  The first thing he was, when we were cuddling on the couch watching TV, he smelled me and said, "You smell like... *sniff sniff* heaven."  And then later, when he was leaving the room, he looked back and said, "You're so pretty."  I never ever get tired of hearing that, ever.  But the sweetest thing he's ever said to me was last month, when he stopped himself from arguing with me about religion.  I'm a Christian and he's agnostic.  He just said, "The best reason I have to believe in god is that there must be a god, because he had to have made you for me."  It almost made me cry, and I'm not an emotional person, at all, at least not outwardly.

Anyway, enough of the sappiness.  I took a bunch of pictures the other day, and it was actually really fun once I figured out a good technique using the 2-shot self-timer on my camera and a cereal box as a tripod.  It's for the stuff I'm selling on eBay for my starting capital.  So far there are 14 items, and I haven't even gotten to my t-shirts yet, which there is a massive amount of.  I've been meaning to edit them but the task is pretty daunting, since there are about 6 pictures of each item, so that's a lot of editing.  In other news, I was supposed to have a job interview at Goodwill last Friday, but once I got downtown, I found out that the bus I was supposed to transfer to in order to get there no longer runs.  So I came back home, 2 hours wasted on bus travel, plus more of waiting for the bus before realizing it wasn't coming.  The good news is that I called Goodwill and talked to them and they transferred my application to a closer store, one that G drives past every morning on his way to work.  So I'm waiting to hear back on that.  I really need to get a winter coat and boots, but it's difficult on a budget, since those are fairly expensive items.  So I'm hoping the thrift stores on the Ave will have something I can afford, so I don't freeze to death.  I found some stuff online, but I never buy clothing or shoes online, since I really need to try them on in person.  Plus I don't want to spend more than $20, and some of them cost that, but with shipping, they cost about $40.

I just noticed that my blogiversary has come and gone without me even noticing.  I started blogging September 30, 2010, so I guess soon I'll reflect on what this blog started out as, and what it has turned into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?