Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why Does the Universe Hate Me?!

As you know, I've been in a mood of general gloom lately.  Well, one of the things I've been doing that helps cheer me up a little bit is drinking hot cocoa.  I just boiled some water and made hot cocoa from a packet.  (Now this is hot cocoa packets that I had leftover from last year, but they were completely sealed and I've already used two of them. Shudder.) I noticed what looked like a grain of rice on top of my cocoa after pouring it in.  Upon closer inspection, I spotted a few more.  Even closer inspection revealed that it was not rice, but maggots.  I'm glad I noticed before I took a drink.  I dumped out the whole mug and threw away the rest of the packets.  So now I am still depressed and cocoaless as well, also fighting back nausea caused by there being freaking maggots in my hot chocolate!  I have reached the conclusion that it is time to go back on Prozac, which I haven't taken for about 5 months now.  Depression sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?