I had my second to last midterm today. Then tonight was the delicious Finnish Crepe Party. I had two delicious crepes with strawberries and whipped cream and some blood orange soda. I don't really drink much soda, but it was really good. That's pretty much all I have to share today.
And here's some answers to some questions about how I talk:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
a potato bug
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
you all, not y' all
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
grandma and grandpa
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
a shopping cart
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
I call it rain. What else would I call it?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Fun fact: When I was first learning to talk, I had a Southern accent. I had it until I was 4. I have never been to the South and nobody in my family has a Southern accent, so we have no idea why I had it. I also couldn't say the letter r properly until I was about seven years old.
Um, so yeah, that's it. Valete.