Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nothing but Blue Skies

The weather is so nice again today.  And I am studying again. I'm reading physics for dummies.  It's supposedly written at a sixth grade level, but I still don't understand it.  It kind of makes me feel stupid.  My brain is just not wired for science.  I chatted with C on Facebook again yesterday and told him that I am pretty sure I'm going to fail my physics midterm.  He said that he's sure I'll do fine. It was really sweet, but I'm almost definitely going to fail. He's trying out for the music major on Friday. He's been playing piano for 11 years.  We're having dinner together tonight if he gets back from his brother's house early enough.  I'm in a good mood today because the weather is so nice. I'm not really worried about failing my midterm. It's just something that's going to happen, and I'll be okay with how I do as long as I do my best.  I hope I don't fail the class. I need to write a 10 page paper. I'm writing it on the physics of parkour/freerunning, and I'll just make sure I do a really good job on that. Have a great weekend, well what's left of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?