Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SNOW!!!

Guess what everyone? I'm not dead and it's snowing! I quit coughing up blood after a little bit yesterday and today I still have a sore throat and cough, but no fever.  I had physical therapy today and my legs are so tired that I can't even bend my knees now.  Today I only had one class, but in my mind it was Monday. On Mondays, I get a ride back from my first class at 11:45. On Tuesdays, I get a ride back from class at 11:25. So since I thought today was Monday, I missed my ride. The big problem is that since my phone isn't working, I couldn't call to get a ride. The other problem is that I only have their number on my phone.  So I went back in the building and there was this girl using a laptop. She let me use it to look up the number and then borrow her phone.  I had to wait an hour for my ride so we talked. She was pretty cool and she gave me her number in case I ever need a ride.  I had sweet potato fries at lunch and they were so delicious. Now it's snowing really hard.  There's an extra credit movie tonight for my Finnish class but I'm not going to go, because it is 3 hours long and this snow will really be piled up by then. I wouldn't want to get stuck across campus. Also, there's the issue of finding someone to give me a ride there in the snow. So I'm going to stay in my warm little dorm room and write a paper on the physics of parkour, which I just found out this morning needs to be 6-10 pages SINGLE-spaced.  For those of you who can't do math, that's like 12-20 pages double spaced. Yikes. I also have to write a paper for my drugs and society class, but that one's just 4 pages, double spaced.  And I still need to develop a basic understanding of relativity that's more than just light has the same speed no matter what, because that's all I understand about it now and my midterm is on Thursday. Maybe it will snow a ton and the midterm will be postponed. That would be nice. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I just found out that they're making an Odd Thomas movie! That's one of my favorite books ever! And I only have to wait until 2013 to see it.

You know what? After I start being able to walk again (well a while after, like when I'm capable of running), I'm going to start doing parkour. It might even help with my fear of heights. It might help with my asthma too. This Carolynn Grigsby girl over on youtube is pretty skilled and I happen to be competitive so I want to become as good at it as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?