Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Can Do Anything

Don't try this one at home, even though I did.  I gave myself an industrial piercing.  It was going really great until it was stuck like this for at least a half hour.
Grrrrr, I am not an elf

If you can't tell, there's just one very thin layer of skin left that it would not go through.  It was making me have a pointy elf ear.  After at least half on hour of pushing and pulling and yanking and frustration, my roommate came back.  I told her what was going on and she said maybe I should look for help on the Internet.  Then she asked me to show her what I was trying exactly and I showed her and it actually finally went through.  She was kind of disgusted by the noise it made.  Anyway, I'm all done now.


All done, yay!

Up close and personal

In other news, I planned to have myself a Freddy Krueger marathon yesterday but the movie wouldn't finish buffering so I didn't even finish the first one.  I did however finish making my presentation for Finnish.  It was supposed to be tomorrow, but my teacher is sick, so we don't have class tomorrow. Oh yeah, I got a whole bunch of clothing today too.  I got a whole bunch of shirts at Goodwill for about $3 each and a really cute dress there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?