Friday, February 25, 2011

I Can Has Internetz!

I really have no idea why I decided to title this post like I'm an LOLcat but I did, so deal with it. My neighbors graciously shared their internet network password with me, so I have internet access again. Yay!  But for some reason it still won't work on my full sized computer so I have to use my little baby laptop. But it's alright, because I recently downloaded free antivirus for the baby laptop courtesy of my school.  The major downside to these mini laptops is the disturbing lack of a disk drive. Luckily for me, I can find downloads of the things I need for free on the Internet, mostly through my school.

While I have been away, I finished reading two books. They were really really really really good. Then I realized that I have now read all of my books :( So I need to find some book swap buddies pronto. I can reread my books, but I've read all of them relatively recently and I like to forget what happens in them a little bit before I read them again.  So now I have a book wishlist: anything ever written by James Patterson, because he is an amazing writer, specifically the first book in the Women's Murder Club series, since I just finished the second two, also Fang, the latest book in the Maximum Ride series, then I want the third book in the Dean Koontz Frankenstein trilogy since the second one ends in a complete cliffhanger and I NEED to know what happens next.

In other news, I have a new favorite flavor of ice cream. Haagen Dazs came out with a few new flavors: chai latte, blueberry crumble, and caramel apple.  They're all pretty good but the caramel apple is amazing! I would marry this ice cream if I could.  I got some edamame today. I think that it's like baby soybeans. I used to eat this stuff for snacks when I was a kid and I loved it.

We have really nice weather again today. My room is the perfect temperature with both the window and the door open. And now I'm going to go conquer this physics paper. Well at least start to conquer it anyway.Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?