Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've got Sunshine on a Sunny Day

It is cold outside though, no month of May for me, but it's so sunny. It makes me wish I could go for a walk.

I forgot to share the best news about yesterday. I got a totally unexpected birthday present. It was a $10 iTunes gift card from my friend who I happened to run into yesterday and hadn't seen for a while.  And "run into" is being used as an expression, I didn't literally run into him. Anyway, I get to download some new music, yay!

I'm all done with classes today and I'm eating some delicious pita bread with roasted red pepper hummus.  I'm actually going to do some schoolwork too. I have to pick a topic for my physics paper and work on my half of the presentation for my Finnish class.  And tomorrow I'm hanging out with my friend Monica from physics. And tomorrow is my weekend.  And my mom mailed me my new phone so I'll get it soon.

All this good stuff almost makes me forgot how much it sucks to be single on Valentine's Day. Almost, but not quite.  Because guess what, it sucks. Not that I have ever not been single on Valentine's Day, or not been single at all.  Of course, there is C, but I'm still not ready to tell him how I feel about him.  I really don't want to get rejected again.

Wow, for being such an optimist, I'm being a real Negative Nancy today.

I had a pretty good day after all. I made some new friends and killed some zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops, which I've never played before but I'm actually pretty good.  I actually got first place every time except three.  We played like 20 games of it.

I'm learning my Latin. I know all of my numbers 1-10 and my colors are still a little bit shaky but I'm working on them. The numbers are: unus, duo, tres, quattuor, quinque, sex, septem, octo, novem, decem.  I also subscribed to a Latin word of the day to be emailed to me along with a sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?