Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello there Springtime, nice of you to stop by

It is such a beautiful day today. Sun shining and sparkling off the water of Elliot Bay. So beautiful, and it's warm too. I am taking advantage of this lovely weather by studying for physics in my room, but the curtains are open so I can see the nice weather complete with blue skies.  It's not like I could go for a walk or play frisbee anyway.

I chatted with C on Facebook for a while yesterday. We talked about spiders and falling asleep in class. Chatting about nothing for an hour seems like a sign that he likes me, or is at least interested in talking to me. I don't know though. I tend to be really bad at telling if guys like me. At any rate, we are two of the few people who are actually staying in the dorms for the 3 day weekend, so I'll probably bump into him at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?