Thursday, February 17, 2011

Failing at Shopping

I went shopping with my friend this morning. We were going to go to Hot Topic so I could spend my birthday gift card, but the mall that we went to no longer has Hot Topic.  So we're going to try again tomorrow at a different place, hopefully with more success.  I want to get 3 rings to replace the 3 that I always wear but are made of cheap metal that changes my skin color and they pinch me sometimes because they're adjustable.  I also need to get a new wallet, because mine won't close anymore. It's not even because I have a lot of money. It's because I have too many business cards for doctors and such.

Now I have a four day weekend. Woohoo. It's supposed to snow. I kind of hope it doesn't, because I can't enjoy it.

Do you like things that are cute and adorable? Of course you do. Feast your eyes on these cute and adorable creatures. Caution: Contains so much cuteness, your head might explode.

not my photo; let me know if it's yours and I'll credit you

via



Look at the adorable things this girl sells: tizzalicious. I really want this awesome necklace she makes:




Check out this fantastic Etsy find. It's adorable and it's a steal at only $7.99!



That's all I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?