Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Strength

little girl and Canon 5D with 70-200 2,8 II by Prizto
via Flickr

"Little girls are not weak; they are very strong." - All the Days Before Tomorrow

I am watching this movie on Netflix right now, so I'm not sure yet if it's good, bad, or in-between, but this quote resounded with me. This guy says, "Do you think I'm weak? I'm a girl, right? A little girl... ", and the other guy wisely replies that little girls are strong. I think that it is very important to let girls know that it's okay to be strong. So many girls are taught that they can only be princesses, and not that they can be superheroes.

1 comment:

  1. I remember really liking that movie, however it has been a few years since I saw it. Maybe I'll watch it again tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, a kitten is born, and who doesn't love kittens?